For your convenience, we will prepare personal laminated shipping tags so that you can attach them to your hides and skulls for shipment to Animal Artistry. These are especially helpful in keeping your trophies properly identified. They also help us when we are checking your shipment in.
TROPHIES FROM WITHIN THE U.S.
When sending your trophies to be mounted, please:
- Be sure that the items being sent are properly preserved (click here to contact us for info).
- Wrap the salted hide in burlap or cloth. Any moisture trapped in a plastic bag may cause irreparable hair slipping, or rotting of the hide.
- Please enclose a letter stating the following:
- Full Name
- Complete Address
- Daytime Telephone Number
- Hunting License Number
- Tag Number or Seal Number
- Fax Number
- Email Address
- Make sure that every package is carefully addressed and that your name and return address appear on the outside of the package. If the contents are perishable or need immediate attention upon arrival, please mark the package accordingly.
COMPLY WITH ALL GAME LAWS AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS
TROPHIES FROM ALASKA
For trophies being shipped from Alaska, send them directly to Animal Artistry:
1190 Terminal Way
Reno, NV 89502
TROPHIES FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S. – AFRICA, ASIA, CANADA, MEXICO, ETC.
All shipments originating outside of the United States should be sent to the Port of San Francisco as follows:
Your name c/o Animal Artistry
via Coppersmith Inc.
434 Rozzi Place
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Phone: 650-872-1225 Fax: 650-872-1070
We suggest that you contact our Customs Broker, Coppersmith at their toll free number of 888-827-4388 immediately upon return from your hunt to provide them details of who now has your trophies. They will monitor the progress of your trophy’s dip and pack processing and arrange the transportation of your trophies to our studio. They accept all credit cards in payment of their charges.